|Formal Qualification||Bachelors in Accounting, Business Admin., Computer Science|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Requirements||- Sales/Marketing Experience, ERP Fundamentals, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Ability to travel as needed.|
|Roles & Responsibilities||- Sourcing & qualifying quality leads
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
- Acquiring & maintaining a working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Uncovering & qualifying prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
- Work in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you are responsible for managing a team of Business Development Representatives that serve as the initial sales engagement to potential net-new customers.
- Drive the development of sales skills, including inbound/outbound prospecting, lead/qualification, and objection handling.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, and in-person customer meetings.