|Formal Qualification||Bachelors in Accounting, Business Admin., Computer Science|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Requirements||- Strong understanding of ERP Fundamentals
- Strong Understanding Database Design Concepts
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have overseen at least 3 live implementations
- Ability to travel as needed
|Roles & Responsibilities||- Ensure the ERP system is operational with no downtime.
- Support end users with their Day-to-Day queries and support calls.
- Provide management and the various departments with their reporting needs.
- Configure and customize front end applications and create new workflows when/if required.
- Keep up to date and communicate with users all-new system features resulting from system upgrades.
- Liaison with ERP vendor regarding advanced front end application changes and/or reporting needs.