|Formal Qualification||Bachelors in Accounting, Business Admin., Computer Science|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Requirements||- Sales/Marketing Experience
- Strong understanding of ERP Fundamentals
- Strong Understanding Database Design Concepts
- Understanding of Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
|Roles & Responsibilities||- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying ERP technology to the client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks.
- Provide presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction, and overall Oracle NetSuite solutions.
- Ensure all Client system needs and demands are answered and have the ability to close deals with prospective clients.